Sales aren’t really my thing, especially not on Boxing Day when all I’m interested in is Bubble & Squeak and major left overs!! This year however, after daring to look online; there are some amazing bargains! Just in case/hypothetically if I did give in and go into town I thought I should make a short list…I narrowed it down to my top 5 sales buys:
Wish List from Left to Right:
- Mulberry Full Skirt Dress in ‘Flame’ WAS: £1,500 NOW: £750 Available at mulberry.com
- Phillip Lim Peggy Glossed Leather Ankle Boots WAS: £645 NOW: £387 Available at net-a-porter.com
- Jaeger Italian Wool Colour Block Coat WAS: £399 NOW: £325 Available at jaeger.co.uk
- House of Holland Zig-Zag Jumper WAS: £250 NOW: £120 Available at urbanoutfitters.co.uk
- Whistles Colour Block Leather Top WAS: £95 NOW: £75 Available at whistles.co.uk
A little late but just in time for New Year!!!