New York has come to an end and I hate to say it but I was totally impressed to the max!! It had it all, here are my highlights….
- Contemporary, precisian cuts from Victoria Beckham
- Fierce Oriental inspired lux from Jason Wu
- Colour clashing at DVF
- Twisted pilgrim’s fairytale at Marc Jacobs
- Geometric armour at Vera Wang
- Intrecate bridal essex esk glamour at Marchesa
- Oriental cool from Prenza Proenza Schouler
There are far too many to mention as New York was also packed with the likes fo The Row, Thakoon, Phillip Lim and many many more! I’m still convinsed London is gonna’ blow everyone out of the water but here are some NY treats to brighten everyones day and set us up for the contemporary, oriental, colour clashing Pilgrim apparel for next season….
I love the autumanl colours mized with a mash up of styles and print!! It may be revered for the classices but daring, interesting and wearable seem to be the main messages coming from New York this year!